xisto Community
odomike

Please Give Me A Reply Opaque On Domain Reg. Domain reg and Domain Transfer

I wanna know how much it would cost to transfer an existing Domain (HELP) from Goodoldomains to Xisto - Web Hosting. As it is, I have already sent a PM to OpaQue concerning this issue and that was over two weeks now but I havent gotten any reply from him yet. I dont know whether you (OpaQue) want me to goto another web host.

I really like Xisto and Xisto - Web Hosting and thats the more reason why I am trying to stick with them on this web hosting. I have already chosen a domain registration/web hosting package from the Xisto - Web Hosting options.

Please send me a reply or post it in here.

Thank you.

From what I remember it is $7.99USD for the year, but if you get the freedom package it is only $5.99USD. So hopefully thats help you decide which package you might want to choose when getting an account at Xisto - Web Hosting.

Hello Odomike,

Here are the steps it takes to transfer a domain to Xisto - Web Hosting.com :-

• Go to your present Domain registrar and UNLOCK the Domain if it is locked.
  • Then get the transfer code from them.
  • Go to www(dot)Xisto - Domains(dot)com and click on the transfer option.. You will be asked to enter in your transfer code, Enter the code you got from the registrar.
  • If you have chosen FREEDOM package then you will not have to pay for the domain renewal for we do it for FREE Posted Image

If you send me the updates to that email address then I will be able to get the issue solved faster. Nowadays Opa is concentrating more on Trap so he has any time for Xisto - Web Hosting.

P.S :- As your domain name has expired please hurry and make the payment when you transfer. The Payment Gateways we allow are PayPal and 2Checkout.. For Xisto - Domains Only 2Checkout is allowed.

Thanks so much velma. I have paid a visit to Xisto - Domains.com and had a look at the hosting and reseller packages. I wanna understand one thing though.

After the domain transfer, how much will I be paying for the web hosting of the transfered domain? And I also paid a visit to Xisto - Web Hosting.com and saw some of the Hosting packages in there. Does these also include domain registration and hosting in one?

I need all the answers. And please also explain to me about this Freedom package too as I didnt see the info over there at Xisto - Domains.

Thanks.