xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mystixs

Paid2post Make money by posting on forums

I recently started a site that will pay you real money for posting on forums.
The minimal payout is 5 Dollars, I pay through alertpay (You don't have to have verified to pay for things with this btw)
You get 4 Cents for each new thread and 2 cents for each reply.

Check it out, also, if you think its a scam, read the stuff in the red letters on my page: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Personally im opposed to these systems, firstly the cash you get is ridiculous! Living in the UK, if i could use this particular system i would get one penny for a post, if i walked the streets or searched my pockets i could easily come up with ten times that in a matter of a minute or two.The other thing i have against them is the fact it leads to morons ruining good forums! It just means people effectively spam with one liners and it doesnt build on the forum at all. Ah well theres my two cents, which is coincidentally what i would have earned for a good 5 minutes of my time!

Haha, ok I understand that. But let me correct a few things.A new thread makes you 4 cents, and a new reply makes you 2 cents.You have to have at least 50 letters to even make the money. Plus, posts are moderated.I am not a moron, well, I might be, you can judge that, but I'm more a geek.So, if you have any more complaints or suggestions I am open to them all.

Edited by Mystixs (see edit history)

Just to be clear i was personally insulting you with the moron comment :P I just think its such a waste of time! all of that time for a few cents just seems too much to do! Even as a money supplement it seems too much work for so little reward! I think people that use online money making schemes would do better to design websites or logos, or offer other services on the internet or to friends and family, you can make much more that way!

I understand that. But some people are like me, they like posting in forums. I figured, why not post in forums about what you like and earn a little money also?But each person is different. Oh and I am trying to further my skills so I can make website templates, but do they really sell? I personally wouldn't pay 50$ for a website template. But thats cause I prefer to have my own template because I know how its coded.

I know online money making does work for some people, its just not for me, its different if you enjoy posting, like if i was given cash to post here on the trap then id easily accept that as i know i enjoy being around these forums and i do it even though im not being paid cash, getting paid would be a bonus.

I do like the idea of paid posting, but at the same time I agree about retarded posts and one-liners. We already have that here (where people post repeated opinions, respond to OP about a question that's already been resolved but they don't know because they don't read the entire thread, etc... some things which even I'm guilty of). I post to put out my opinion and to help others out, and it's a bonus that maybe one of these days I'll use those hosting credits for something.The payout is of course going to be either laughable or meager... no one is willing to pay a ton of money for posting. Then again, it's $5 more than what you had before.It would be awesome if you could sell your hosting credits here... that way you'd have an option to cash out or use the hosting service. (Of course, the cash-out option would be less valued compared to actually using the hosting service.)

All of these "get money by doing every day stuff" sites always fail. They either scam their members or try to be legit but cant handle the amount of people trying to make a few bucks and their advertisers give out on them and they run out of business.

The other thing i have against them is the fact it leads to morons ruining good forums! It just means people effectively spam with one liners and it doesnt build on the forum at all.

Perhaps if this does work out, this could be fixed by instead of giving fixed amount for each post, give the amount dependent on how much content your post has (Like Xisto :P ). You can even modify it so that any less than 50 words and the algorithm that calculates the money would be drastically reduced, to almost nothing, that way one liners mean nothing.

I think it would be a great idea if any of these get rich quick by doing stuff you normally do online ever worked. I wouldn't spend too much time on it because it will most likely be dead in a few months.
Edited by alex7h3pr0gr4m3r (see edit history)

I use to make money through the post to paid method but soon the admin will can't hold much of the outcome! I experienced this in 5 forums already. I prefer to earn money through web ads. They paid you more accurate because they also earn from you too!