xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
YungOdo

Now I Cant Change Password [resolved]

Since the password to my hosting account has been screwed up i tried to use alex advice on changing the password for the 10 credits but im getting this error:

User Data Verfied Successfully!

Changing password..

This can take time...

Please be patient..(Do not hit Reload or Back)

Password Change Failed!

Wth is going on??...

Since the password to my hosting account has been screwed up i tried to use alex advice on changing the password for the 10 credits but im getting this error:

User Data Verfied Successfully!

Changing password..

This can take time...

Please be patient..(Do not hit Reload or Back)

Password Change Failed!

Wth is going on??...

i wanted catch you before your attempt. I want say don't change your password as they advice. The problem is not that you forgot the password. The problem from them. I have the same problem and so many other members. Xisto adminenstrotor "BuffaloHELP " asked specfic questions. I ansered and wait his response.[see the nitial posting]. I don't understand why you create new topics.

Using any FTP client software, try connecting to your account using your cpanel username and new (or old) password.If you are successful in logging in, chances are that your browser's security setting is set too high for proper session with your hosting cpanel.Try disabling your firewall and add your domain to TRUSTED SITE under your browser's option.

Yes when i tried the Domain/cpanel it worked this time with the NEW password that i've made.. do i get the 10 credits back :P since it wasnt me who forgot the password?..

:P Nice try but no on hosting credit refund. Sorry.Perhaps the IP address used alone is not liked by your browser or by your ISP. Sometimes your ISP rather have the domain resolved to a name than used IP straight out.Be sure to add your domain to TRUSTED SITE list and always use your-domain.ext/cpanel. This is easier to remember.

:P Nice try but no on hosting credit refund. Sorry.
Perhaps the IP address used alone is not liked by your browser or by your ISP. Sometimes your ISP rather have the domain resolved to a name than used IP straight out.

Be sure to add your domain to TRUSTED SITE list and always use your-domain.ext/cpanel. This is easier to remember.

Darnish! well it was sure worth a try, thanks for resolving my issue Buffalo