xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
robcozzens

The Brave One

Two thumbs up!If you don't know what it's about, a woman and her fiance are brutally attacked in New York. She barely makes it, but he isn't so lucky.She decides to protect herself and ends up becoming a vigilante.Very well done, very realistic. And they give the audience a lot of credit. They know that most of the audience already knows that the cops aren't going to be able to do much and that a woman in her place would need to protect herself.I would definitely recommend this movie. I want to tell you the end so much, but you better just go watch it yourself.

I've seen the trailer of this movie. The main character is Jodie Foster who turned into a vigilante after her her was killed by an attack. Her guy, I believe, is the same guy who is playing Sayeed in the hit TV series Lost. Still waiting for this movie to be shown here in my country, though.