xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kuberan_swe

Sony Ericsson P1i just an review..

The Sony company atlast released their latest cell phone p1i which comes later to p990i as well as M600i. It has the functionality of p990i and looks like M600 i as slim as that cell phone. Its based on Symbian UIQ3 platform as the p990i and M600i with some little changes. The OS is quicker in this phone compared to all the other phones. ITs really nice and has very small dimensions comparing to the previous standards. It come with an inbuilt 128 mb graphic card. Its really good to use. It differes from M600i by not having soft keys and you can operate it using either the fingers on the touchscreen. The screen is really nice. the display is very good. and the touch screen is so responsive, but is naturally a finger print magnet. slapping on a screen guard on the second you open the box- the screens responsiveness will suffer a tad but its worth it.Its really easy to type since the keypad is much softer than any other sony ericson phones. A key has two letters in the qwerty format. It also has a 3.2 mega pixels brilliant camera and the clarity and colour balance adds much to the photo. Thers also an other camera where the video calls can be made. It also comes with the very brilliant and useful facility of bussiness card scanner. The good or bad rating can be given based on the business card only. Hence no comments. It also supports 3G and Wi fi 803. The battery life is also too good. It works for many hours. Its really nice and good and cool to own a cell phone like this. There is no annoying flip top which is a added feature of this phone compared to p 990i this is a very good idea coz its really buggy to flip each time when u use the phone.It comes with an 1gb micro SD support M2 aand also it supports Fm radio. The price of this is just 24,000..

downloading games

Sony Ericsson P1i

To whom it may concern,

It takes time if I'm downloading games from weyak. I always received WAP Push SI message, then if I'm viewing that message, it connect to bluberry web. What will I do? And why this bluberry always appear, even I'm choosing the weyak website. Kindly give me advice.

Regards,

Florante

-question by florante domingo

Forget the phone lock codeSony Ericsson P1i

Hi,

I am using Sony erricsson P1i phone in India. Sometime back I had changed the phone lock code from 0000 to something, which I don't remember now. Now its not working, everytime I want to switchon the phone it prompts me for the phone lock code. Can you pls. Help me out in unlocking the phone.

It will be a great help of your's.

Regards,

RAhul.. 

-reply by Rahul