xisto Community
Lyubomyr

What's Your I-net Connection? vote

What's your i-net connection?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Interesting how many people nowadays still use Modem 28,8 Kbps ;) Because I use Modem 56 Kbps and it isn't enough for me... By the way is your kind of connection is enough for you to download music and video?

I have 512k ADSL, but it connects at 576k...I want to have 1mb connection, will have it when the prices come down a bit...Im with Wanadoo... My bro gets each package for the price of the next one down, So im going to have package 2 for the proce of package 1!I need to upgrade because of the 2Gb download limit on the first package!

I alway play internet at my university. 256k+1.5m+2M

Posted Image

some time I go to play at internetcafe ADSL 256K.

And got 56 Kbps modem @ my home. ;)

I have a 56k modem.. Ź_Ź it's okay for downloading music.. tends to take 20 minutes or so for a 4 minute song..

If I could get Broadband, I would have it..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I also have a 56k modem. This connection is used mainly for surfing the web and now recently for web page designing and to FTP the site to the web. I want to get myself a ADSL but all ADSL lines have a cap of 3GB. (send and receive combined.)

I got a 3mbps dsl connection and i LOVE it ;);) , Big jump in speed from my crappy 56K

I have a 56K USR modem... But I had to limit ih to 33.6 because it just won't work with our phone switchboards... I mean, U A$$ Robotics was considered good, nd perhaps it is, on some other switchboards, but on our Alcatel & Siemens sb's, it just won't make 56K connection... So You see how frustrating it can be when I have to upload a site with about 3 or 4 megs, or download something; heck, even browsing is painful ;)

Lyubomir, I have 512 kb/s and cable modem. My provajder is sbb. That is so good line, but so expensiv. If I want to be on trap I will pay for it about 4 dinars per page. That is much. And I never dowload music and films from internet because many of viruses will enter in my OS.

hmm..i'm not sure what kind it is exactly in ways of K's, but I do know that I have DSL Cable. I think it is rather decent for an internet connection. I love how I can be on the internet and my mom can still use the phone.

30 mbps downstream and 5 upstream! I got it from verizon! very very very fast! only $10000000000000 per month. (the onlyi reason i dont kow the price is becasue I dont pay!. I am sooooo happy to have such a great internet service at my fingertips!!! I can do just about anything with it!!!! Its almost perfect!!!