xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
renegade-designs

Be My Sons Friend Or Die! omg gotta read this

Caring and loving parents can get out of hands,and here is my true life story-As usual like everyday i go to school and my stupid stupid stupid ! friend comes and starts bugging me AGAIN!he doesnt stop even when i patiently wait,thats it i had enough i get pissed tell him to not chill and come near me ever again and he goes.....The next day he goes and hides in the library for no reason,i dont care anyway so i let go of it,,next day same thing and the next day same,then from 4 days i didnt even see him around in the school.I didnt want to see him anymore he was gay(seriously gay) he sweats when he talks to girls and starts shaking and acting all weird,He is a real scared *bottom* person who knows what he is scared of he is!,He screams like girls and makes nasty and annoying sounds all the time trying to feel special.So this all happened and one day his mom comes to my house with whole goddamn family at 9:00 in the night,im in my pajamas and they come in.They start telling me how their son stopped eating,studying and sleeping because i dont talk to him!This really pissed me off,now i was scared coz this guy is gay or sutmin! and i hate gay people omg sooo damn much i wish i could fkin shoot em all down.Then they force me to talk to him,i say no fuk off they dun listen they sit there with his exam papers in his hand showing me his marks which said 8,12,6 and so on with a big note from the teacher.They start calling my house everyday bugging me and my mom and whining about their son.Finally my mom got pissed and she cussed at his mom,the effect...they stop *BLEEP*in and put their son in councelling lol!

Wow. That sucks. What stupid people they must be! I had a similar thing happen to me once, only it involved walking an ornery old German lady's stinky dog in winter while there were subzero temperatures outside of -47F. I love the Germans, just that one lady... Grr.

Oh dear....I wouldn't know what to do if I were you.But to be fair, If the guy were your son, you would probably try to talk to the person who he got in trouble with...(although this mom was taking it a step too far, by calling your family every day.) Well, after all,looking at the bright side, you should be glad that at least someone wanna be your friend and someone cares about you that much :D

Wow. That's seriously nuts. However, I wouldn't immediately label him as the homosexual type, especially if he's uncomfortable around girls (he could just be nervous; after all, if he DID swing that way, wouldn't he fit right in with them?).All I can say is it's a good thing he's getting some counseling. Maybe his parents should join him. That's some pretty screwy stuff.

How can people be that ignorant? I know the sought of people you mean. I don't want to curse anyone or 'pick on anyone' so I'm not going to name any names, but how can the parents blame bad grades on you? Don't let it get to you, you'll always get people like that, just let it pass over your head. Thanks, Sean Webber (alive).

Next time he will start nagging around you just say:"Stop being such a baby, cause it is getting on your nerves!" Ignoring him isn't the solution at this kind of people. He is spoiled and his parents don't know about education. Let me guess, he is their only son?!? Just show him some pointers next time, don't wait till your nerves explode. That's bad for you and this spoiled kid doesn't even realise what he has done wrong. It like educating any animal (sorry to speak in this term :D ), but fixing things after someting is broken, thats just a bad solution.His parents should really think about themselves. They don't even realise what wrong with their education and their son. After they are finished with that part, then they could blame others for being careless.Anyone read what happened in germany with nine kids, they were burried somewhere by their mother, don't know if this is offical. But I am very much sceptic about what some people are thinking and their minds.

i have a good suggestion put a restraiing order on the whole family at like 500 yards so then they would have to move, cruel yes effective of course. but yeah thats disturbing that a family would harass you like that but of course if they were part of amob i would be more worried, they might put a hit out on you, oyu be surprised what a father would do if he was a head of syndicate.

awwe you homophobic? :D Well that kind of seriously sucks.. at least you didn't get soo pissed to harm that boy...It's not everyday that you'd get admirers like him :D

I don't believe this kid is homosexual, rather than that, I believe he maybe suffers of lack at attention at home or maybe wrong education (totally parent's fault). Maybe he would need some friend if he hasn't got any. But people don't approve this kind of aproach, so it is crucial that he is shown how to make effort in having attitude and sense. Then doors will be open for new friends :D

Cerb that was NOT relavent to the topic!!

I think because he might not of had any friends before he doesn't know how to socialize properly. I agree what rvovk said that he needs friends or whatever but he does sound freaky and if that happened to me... Iwould honestly call the police or something

You shouldn't be talking about hating gays like that, it's wrong. But, either way, that kid seriously needs a psychiatrist.... If he flunks everything, stops eating and stops talking because his friend doesn't want to hang out with him anymore, he needs more friend or less imaginary friends. I feel bad for both pairs of parents: the weird kids' parents are probably super nervous about their son and his grades (depending on what year he is in) and your parents probably think it's ridiculous how you're getting in trouble for not wanting to talk to someone/hang out with them. It doesn't sound like you were mean about it, so you have the right of way.... Please check your post for grammatical errors, especially if you're here for hosting credits.... You want QUALITY posts.