xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
robocz033

Request A Guide request a guide or tut or help

well, i have been with runescape for a while, just over 5 years. and through those years, i have had about 40 accounts. 2 were over 100, and the rest were pretty darn good, my current one is lvl 98.through those years, i have gained much experience in the game, so i am offer my knowledge. i also code private servers, so if you need help, a tut or anything, i will help or point you in the right direction.A few examples of the things i can help you with are:Money making: i used to have a couple p hat sets and like 200m on runescape classic (on my 98 right now i have like 10m in stuff)Skill stuff: my lowest skill lvl on my current account is 40ish, and i have 4 skills that are almost 99Private Server stuff: well, i started this again. i said i was gonna stop, but i couldnt. so im coding my own, if you want help or you want to help me, im me on aim (robocz033) or message or post here. i already have a great client and server, just adding to them is what i am up toOther: well, if you need help pking, staking, or anything. i am a darn good staker for some reason, im not sure why, but i almost always win. im a great pker, and i can help with almost any mini game, lvl adivsory. or anything. if you want to make a pure, ill tell you the best way to do it.So that is what i have to offer, and probably more. take advantage of it early because as the year progresses i get busyer and busyer.

well ima ruquest a guide ive made some guides of my own but they can only get you up to 500k a day so i would like a p hat guide i want to know how to get a p hat fast on my pure what stats i sould get and stuff if possible id like a guide that would only take a month to get a party hat since stakings off id find this hard to makenever mind i made my own guide when i found out abought the summoning skill

Edited by m spartan w (see edit history)

Since the time of this post, RuneScape has changed their Terms Of Service.Please be advised that by informing how to run one's own Private Server other than educational purposes, it is against RS TOS. Xisto forum is strict on enforcing our forum rules by adhering to other site's Acceptable Usage Policy.Thank you.