xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jamest123

Wordlinx.com

I use this site Word Linx. This site isn't the fastest site to earn money with but I like it because you can turn your clicks(your click on links to earn money) back into advertising for your site without giving them any information besides your name, email address. Or you can earn actual money through paypal.

I use this site Word Linx. This site isn't the fastest site to earn money with but I like it because you can turn your clicks(your click on links to earn money) back into advertising for your site without giving them any information besides your name, email address. Or you can earn actual money through paypal.

nice site there! advertisers and users alike can benefit from this simple yet effective program.

I do not really know because such and similar sites have often proven to be fake and that they are actually wokring on the back of other people. That is they would puch up their advertising and sometimes even advertising from google and instead they wouldn't show your adverts on other sites. I haven't tried it but I have checked the company behind this and it looks good that is really good thing is that they also offer pay out at only 10 bucks which no other service have or there are really small number of services that are workign and that are ready to pay it out.So you see this site has its advantages and has its good and bad points but until you try it you will not be sure about it.

This certainly looks like an interesting find.. I will have to make sure to check it out some time. Thanks a lot for telling all of us about it! I am hoping to see more quality and informative posts such as this one. If anyone does try this program out, please be as kind as to letting the community know how the experience was...