xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kvarnerexpress

I've Asked Many Times Ive asked many times

Since more than 2 years I've published a lot of songs on diffrent InterNet OMD sites,which are based on a new musical style, and I've discussed this new genre on many forums.I have developed my own guitar style and"TVI-Music: Total Vocalistic Improvisation", as I call it, when even the language is made up during the playing of any melody I have in mind and from feelings at the time. To be clear, my music is totally improvised: singing with a phantasy language,playing the guitar or keyboard simultaneously and spontaneously, and all is recorded live at the same time. Nothing is planned in advance.My concern for that is to grasp the original mood and feeling bymusical expressions.I've asked many times, whether there is someone else playingin the same way. Up to now nobody confirmed to do music like this, but there are many musicians improvising parts of their music.Maybe with this provocative announcement I could get a feedback from other artists doing music in a similar way?

I play keyboards and sing the wife tells me it sounds like the way you play. In her opinion "you make it up as you go along" but i understand it!! even though she goes out and leaves me to it(which is a good thing as then i can turn it up) if you like it play it if you enjoy it carry on but i always find nobody likes what i like as it is a very personal thing.