xisto Community
imports_exports

Firefox Problem to solve Opening Firefox

from last 2 days i am facing a very typical problem with firefox.When ever i try to open firefox a box appears where in its written i do not hate fire fox instead use IE or ELSE. I am wondering whats thios problem is all about.I even tried to run Mceffe virus scan but still this problem exist.What can be the reason for the same.Is it my comp has been affected by a virus or is it some firewalls problem.What should i do.By any chance is this problem known to firefox people? waiting to know......

Check this:Open the Firefox BrowserClick on Tools > Options > Main and see what the URL (address) is provided in the Startup area at the top of the pop-up box. I am thinking that perhaps someone has changed the selection from the default or is playing a joke on you.Change the Action and add a choice you would prefer. Also, might want to change your passwords :P