xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thejestergl

Kaleido Star Anime - Comedy/Drama

This anime has to be one of my favourites. Strangly I don't here many people talk about it! That and not to many downloads with good seeders >_<.

Well the story is about a girl, Sora, who wants to join the great Kaleido Stage! A gymnist at heart she trains really hard and soon becomes accepted. Unfortunately it isn't all fun and games and she would think it is. The anime is comical yet dramatic and you really don't know what to expect.

It is sadly only 2 seaons! But those were the best 2 seasons of my life :P. I suggest this anime to anyone really because it is a good one for all ages. You could learn a few things from it XD

Posted Image

This anime has to be one of my favourites. Strangly I don't here many people talk about it! That and not to many downloads with good seeders >_<.

Well the story is about a girl, Sora, who wants to join the great Kaleido Stage! A gymnist at heart she trains really hard and soon becomes accepted. Unfortunately it isn't all fun and games and she would think it is. The anime is comical yet dramatic and you really don't know what to expect.

It is sadly only 2 seaons! But those were the best 2 seasons of my life :P. I suggest this anime to anyone really because it is a good one for all ages. You could learn a few things from it XD

Posted Image

Hi!! ummm i started this anime Kaleido Star but stopped....and i rly regret doing that since i rly wanna see it again! So do you haave any sites that are free for this anime (from which I can watch online)?? If so, please give it to me!!!! Thanks~