xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sirhenry

Html To Sms Nice script

Hi guys... do ya know how to create your own html to send sms to mobile phone. I don't think you only have to create HTML.. i have ever heard about SMS gate or anything else similar to that. I think we should have or create maybe our own SMS gates and implement it in our web page.. the page should be dynamic then, not html.. well, i'm just guessing

oh this is really cool. sendsmsnow is fantastic, was looking for a page like this. for example in australia, it costs money to send an sms (ie you have 100/free a month), .05 for each after that, but there's not a website from the local providers to send the sms. right now i get this msg with sendsmsnow:We do not support any networks in Australia at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Australia sucks in this respect, there's not a lot of free stuff.