xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Iorya

Kalonline new mmorpg in open beta

For all ppl outhere with time and looking for some fun for a few weeks,months check this new asian mmorpg.

features: 3D graphics
Quests,Skill system
Guild System
PVP/PK system
Private Shops and more
Medieval Asian World

Min Requirments: 1ghz procesor,256 ram,ge force 2 (32 or 64) ram.
390 mega download

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ fansite: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Kal Online is quite bloddy and gore-y, I see monster's head dropping like melons.it reminds me of the happytreefriends.com @_@

This is one of the best Rpg i have played they client is 238mb and it dl really fast , there is practicly no lag something that is really weird on a MMORPG. The graphics are really nice really clear ,There are only three races and two of them are female characters it would be better if they where male and female for all there types but still its really great game the maps are ok, the monsters varity is big. Another thing that i found a little anoying is that you cant upgrade your weaponds like in Conquer so you got to buy a new weapond and new armour but rather than that i still considered one of the best MMORpg that i have played i recomended it to all of you . BeSt Of All ITS FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!if this game doesnt satisfy you you could play Conquer online which is another game with great graphics and there are 4 types and you can be either male or female. Guild Wars are at Fridays and end on Saturday they are really kool. They got a Pk tournament every saturday after the Guild War.I am just waiting for the new version. SO have fun . And let the Game Begin ;):P:P