xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
X3r0X

Pay Tribute To Spectre He is now leaving for good...

Ok everyone, the sad news here is that Spectre (Admin and great friend to all) has decided to leave Xisto (And Xisto) for good. His reasons unknown.I put this topic here so everyone can pay respect to Spectre and thank him for all the work he has done for Xisto and all its members.So thankyou Spectre, you have been a large part of Xisto's history.So feel free to thank Spectre here and tell him what you think about him. And please, keep negative comments to yourself ok? (Not that there would be any ;))

You will be missed Spectre. I have watched your work with this place over the time that I have been here. It was good and you did lots to help this place out. We all , I hope, will keep this place at the level that you wanted it to be at.

;) we'll all miss you spectre! you should stop in and say hi once in a while tho. cya when you come in(if you decide too)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He can't come back, as I conclude he does not want to.

I have a suspicion of why he left, but Spectre was a loveable enigma. We miss him, we sure will.

I do not have any means to contact him, but I hope he sees this. I hope he knows -- Spectre, and your other names may be forgotten, but your work will not be. I respect your reason for leaving, because it was most probably a worthy one.. at the time at least.

I know it might be late, but it's better now then never. Thanks for all the help and hard work you put into making Xisto a good webhost and community. Good luck in the future Spectre. :D

Heh, thanks a lot, people. I know this topic is kind of old now, but I never had a chance to thank you for it. So... thanks.I actually stumbled accross Xisto quite by accident the other day, and decided that seeing as I had a bit of free time, I might as well post a bit and check up on how things are going. The 'new' management seems to be running things well.

"stumble" on Xisto a lot more often, spectre! :) hope to see you more again here. :)