xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SamiFX

Contact Form Actionscript help needed

please I need help for an ActionScript to use for the contact form in a flash website I'm using Flash MX 2004...

What is flash going to be doing exactly? Do users just type in their comment into a box and do you want flash to email the contents to you, or save it in a database for you to view later?Please describe exactly what you want flash to do and I can help you.

Yes, I want users to put there name in an input text, there email in an other input text and there comments in a multi line input text then when they click on a submit button I want Flash to email me the contents .. thats all

alright you can send data with flash using the loadVars if you add the string POST to the last paramater. Have it send the data of the form to a php file which has the mail function in it and sends you the data.