xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
YungOdo

If You Had One Superpower..

I think the word you're looking for is "telekinesis." :D

I know perfectly well what telekinesis means, thank you. The reason I didn't use it is because other (label-obsessed) people might argue whether other kinetic powers, such as pyrokinesis, aquakinesis/hydrokinesis or aerokinesis can actually be considered under telekinesis.

I would like the ability to imitate other abilities, so I can have invisibility, super speed, but I doubt that I can have them all at the same time.

That is, of course, assuming you are not the only person with supernatural abilities. Otherwise, you'd just be mutation-leech in a world without mutants.

Furthermore there has been TV shows where some hero has to stop a particular event from happening, I cant remember the name of the show, but the story of the show is where a bloke gets tomorrow's newspaper... Today.

I believe the show title you're looking for is Early Edition :P

If I only had a superpower for one day, I think I would much rather have the ability to multiply myself so that I can be a dozen different places at once. I mean, think of all the things I could get done, places I could go, and things I could see, all in a single day. Sure, if you're invisible, you could spy on people and find out what they really think of you, but you'd have to follow that one person around all day. What a waste of time when you've only got one day to use it! And flying would be interesting, but you can simulate the feeling of flying by skydiving, or hang gliding for the less adventurous. Telekenetic powers are okay if you're Jean Grey, but I honestly can't see myself meddling with other people's minds too much. So the one that seems most practical and the one that I keep wishing I had on a daily basis would be the power to be in a million different places at once.

If I had one power that would be probably be able to create a black hole of some sort, reason being nobody would want to go against me unless they want to be ripped to threads XD and also really the rules of society probably wouldnt apply to me anymore. So this is probably the reason why humans weren't created with powers because of their greed.

I would like the ability to fly. Ever since I was little, airplanes fascinated me. I always hoped I would one day skydive and experience temporary flight. But the idea of permanent ability to fly gives me goose bumps :).

If I could Have any super power for one day i think it would be the abilty to read minds. I dont know why. I just have always thought that it would be cool to be able to read some ones mind. The first persons mind i would read would be the mind of the girl i have a crush on. Just to see what she thinks of me.If I could not have that my next choose would be the abilty to fly.

Edited by Silent Shadow (see edit history)