xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
megabytemb

Xbox Vs Xbox 360

what do u think  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This isn't even a valid argument. You might want to change your question to make it more of a subjective argument; however, the 360 wins hands down.It IS the successor. :P

why do you say that????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The hardware in the 360 is better than the Xbox. Therefore, hands down, the 360 is better than its predecessor.

Just because you cannot modify the hardware in the 360 doesn't make it inferior to the Xbox itself. Maybe it is better in the ASPECT that it is easier for some people to modify, but that still nullfies the argument because both consoles were not meant to be modded. Now, if you asked the question in terms of which console was better to modify, then this would actually be a valid poll. :P

Games for the Xbox can sometimes be dirt cheap, but there's less of a selection of them in stores (or so I've found).With the 360...don't you have to use batteries for the controllers? It would probably be annoying if you wanted to play around the clock for a day if the batteries run out after a few hours.The 360 has a better system than the Xbox.I chose Xbox though, I have both, but I'm always playing on my xbox (not quite sure why though, just personal preference, I guess?)

Games for the Xbox can sometimes be dirt cheap, but there's less of a selection of them in stores (or so I've found).With the 360...don't you have to use batteries for the controllers? It would probably be annoying if you wanted to play around the clock for a day if the batteries run out after a few hours.
The 360 has a better system than the Xbox.

I chose Xbox though, I have both, but I'm always playing on my xbox (not quite sure why though, just personal preference, I guess?)

a couple of things
1. yes you do have to change the batries in the xbox 360 unless you buy the addon pack
2. if you have and xbox 360 you should know this

a couple of things1. yes you do have to change the batries in the xbox 360 unless you buy the addon pack
2. if you have and xbox 360 you should know this

That would be the trade-off for cordless freedom. :P

I just buy Energizer AA rechargeables and a 15-minute charge pack. They're always juiced and provide quite a bit of straight play time.

I think this is a strange topic, because its like asking which is better between the old version and the new version, when the new version is the latest and in most cases better. Although i can see a few of you prefer the xbox, which is surprising. For me, I chose the 360. Its the latest and best out of the two. I think the majority of members here will agree.

I can't stand the Xbox now.I literally rented a game for Xbox the other day and I was like, holy crap. The specs of the games were different and way suckier than the Xbox 360.I'm glad I got an Xbox 360 I was so bound to the Xbox thinking it was nice, but really I was wrong and now i'm bound to the 360.

I can't stand the Xbox now.
I literally rented a game for Xbox the other day and I was like, holy crap. The specs of the games were different and way suckier than the Xbox 360.

I'm glad I got an Xbox 360 I was so bound to the Xbox thinking it was nice, but really I was wrong and now i'm bound to the 360.

It's amazing how we're so spoiled with eye candy.

With the advent of DirectX10, I almost expect no less than extraordinary use of rendering engines and stellar graphical improvements.

The "next-gen" consoles (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii) do not support DirectX10, but with games like Resistance: Fall of Man (PS3), Metroid Prime: Corruption (Wii), Gears of War (360), and the upcoming Halo 3 (360), it looks like they're making do with DirectX 9. And a fine job, too.