xisto Community
khmerneed

My Free Web Site Launched! I am very happy

First of all i would like to say thanks to Xisto and all admin there.
I am very happy to have servlet/jsp installed on my free server.

I do say sorry to all members who interesting in servlet/jsp too, i told them i will share the source code. but it is under construction. anyway i have build my small project for khmer community so, i would deploy it first... then i will update it to be a source sharing for servlet/jsp, But as i have ask a free hosting from Xisto.

My Site is for share source code and community, here are now....

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Thanks & Best Regards,
khmerneed

(My site run perfectly for me, as i am a starting of servlet/jsp)

Hey good website you got there. Unfortunately, I cannot post my idea as I dont know much about your country, Cambodia. i am sorry about tht.Nice site and layout man. Keep it up.

HiThe little that you put on your site looks good and works well. It's basically a guestbook, I assume you will work on the rest later like history of the Khmer and Cambodia.....You should review the guestbook entries prior to have them posted on your site as anybody can write anything.The top banner/graphic looks great.I wish you good luck.Patrick

Whats up wit trap? As of this moment none of the hosted sites are workin.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think its DNS problems... sometimes when im on Xisto and go to a hosted site, the site wont load, and if I go to a hosted site the to Xisto, the main site wont work... It may have something to do with having two serevrs... and my ISP is rubbish... Maybe the IP's are not registering with them or something, getting confused over which IP to look for...

I dunno... ;)