xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
downsy007

Does Anyone Like The Xbox360

do you like the xbox360  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

guys i was just wondering if anyone likes the xbox360 i love the xbox 360 personally but i was just wondering if u lot loved it if u do love the xbox 360 plz vote at poll and leave post on your favourite 360 game if u like it and my favourite 360 game is gears of war te best game ever i recon if u have a better game plz post i think gears of war has to be the best of them all thnx for listerning and dont for get to vote and post here thnx

Notice from rvalkass:
Please avoid using abreviations like u, thnx and plz. Instead, write the words in full.

I have 6 Xbox360s (Mom works at microsoft and uses them for work)I have halo2 and with its hi-def the graphics and animation are great, and breath taking. When I got halo I am like this is going to be a cartoon but it looks like virtual reality.Yes is my vote...(Wii is also fun though but mario gets old :XD:)

The Xbox 360 is amazing. Not only does the Microsoft Xbox 360 compete with the Sony Playstaion 3 for the best graphics it has more, and better titles than the PlayStation 3. The Xbox 360 is also very cheap (when compared to the PS3), and the repair and refund services are wonderful.

I played it at a friends house, It is really fun, no more wires for the controllers, which I think is great. Though its still a little expensive for me, I has the best games out though... or atleast at the moment. I cant wait to play halo3, I used to have a lot of fun with some friends when we played capture the flag in halo 1 and halo 2, we would make a small lan with 4 xboxes and it was really fun. I guess something like this wont be happening for a while, since it will take some time for some of us to buy the console and another issue is that some preffered the playstation 3 and most preferred the wii this time.