xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tractor

New Signiture - New Techniques

Here is my new signature

Posted Image

And here is what it use to be

Posted Image

this is the first time that I have edited a stock picture without rendering it and then making a background. But I couldn't think of a background that would match the F/V northwestern so I just used the stock and then edited to my liking. Most of it is just brushes and lighting effects. I was just doing random stuff and it turned out how I liked it. I was going to make the middle darker but it changed the boat to much and didn't give it that north western feeling.

If you didn't know this crab boat is my favorite vessel in the sea. It's home port is here in Seattle and it fishes Crab in the Bering sea off of Dutch Harbor in Alaska.

Enough about the boat though...

It is nice and simple but you can write with better font because this is so dark and bad looking and that place.And that picture or logo at second picture right down corner you can give to that signature at left down corner where is that lamp. It will looks better I think. And I think you can make it better but nice work man :XD:

It is actually kind of simple but for a first try at stock photos i ave to say pretty good. Well if you want t get better i say checking out some of the tutorials but a font change is not needed but a font color change might be needed. Because it blends with the black a little too much. HA i'm saying this from personal experience. IF you would have seen my first stock You'll be laughing till now. But i have improved with al the criticism i got. ( This was not in trap). But allright welldont.Id rate it a 7.5/10.Excellent job for a first