xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

End Of School arent we all happy?

Well are you? I can say I am. Not that I hate school, in fact I love being in school, but I am glad to say this semester is over. It was really kinda weird. Lots of ups and downs.

AMEN to that my brotha'.This was a ghetto semester, and to think, the year's only half over (for me.) When you say end of school, you make it sound like it's over for good. I've got..... who knows how much longer?? But yeah, this was a weird semester, that's fa' sho. I'm looking forward to some rest and relaxation. R&R, TLC, Chill TYME, Bamboo-munchin-tyme.Panda

I'm very happy schools done (for the summer at least) where I am at. I've been out for 3 weeks or so now... and it feels great. Mind you, work just started to slow down as well, so that also makes it that much better!Not that I dislike school either, but it was always moving so fast, it's nice to be able to wake up and not have another assignment due. :lol:

Bah, my school doesn't get out until June 24, and then I have to go to summer school July 5 - August 5 because they require more credits so I have to take extra summer classes. It's fun though, lots of nice people, all smart (there's an admission test), usually fun and challenging.

I'm finally done with school - and it feels great ... though I'll have only about three months before I'll fall victim to the draft :/

141612[/snapback]

lol the draft isn't gonna come back for a while :lol:

I'm out for the summer on May 24. I'll be REALLY glad when it lets out, too! Right now, I've got my stupid finals to worry about. I normally like school, but due to a certain SUBSTITUTE TEACHER I've had for so much/long this year, I'll be extremely happy to get out.

I'm out for the summer on May 24.  I'll be REALLY glad when it lets out, too!  Right now, I've got my stupid finals to worry about.  I normally like school, but due to a certain SUBSTITUTE TEACHER I've had for so much/long this year, I'll be extremely happy to get out.

142109[/snapback]

Wow your lucky, I don't get out until June 10 :lol: When do you come back to school

I've got about 4 weeks until this semester ends and also the end of the school year. This semester has been a good semester. I've really enjoyed working with my hands instead of just writing stuff. I've maintained a decent average this semester. Last semester, on the other hand, was a different story. It was the worst semester in the time I've been in high school. I was demotivated, scoring low in my most of my courses, and other little things. I'm glad that semester is buried in the past - I never want to go through it again. I can't wait until the summer. Relaxation, sports, sketching, travelling. The good stuff in life...for me that is.

Yay!!! My school will be over in less then 17 days!!! It's good...and kinda sucky...I like school... because my teachers are cool... and I like a lot of the stuff I study... and I won't be able to see my friends... the only thing I hate about school... is waking up in the morning... and boring lessons. Sometimes, I think summer break should be a month because it can get old for me and I want to get back to school again. But as you get older, school seems like it ends a lot quicker then the last year, don't you think?

I am very happy school is out for me. I have been out for about a week now. My brother who is in highschool still has school for another week. :rolleyes:I do enjoy being in school where I can socialize and be myself, but having to get up early and having to do homework is a pain in the butt.Now I have all summer to do what I want. Which consists of learning more php, html and css. Oh, and work more on my site. The only thing that may slow that down is my job but luckily the only days I can work are Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.W00t w00t summer!

I'm really glad I finished college. It was somewhat fun, but also a lot of hard work, particularly my final year, because I was the Movies, Books and People editor of my college's online magazine (http://theurbanwire.com/), which is run 365 days a year with an average of one new story going up every day, so you can see how hectic it can get. It was like being a person with a fulltime job, who still had to go to school...I had to juggle final year electives on top of managing my sections in the magazine. The cool thing was that as Movies editor, I got to go to the premieres of new films. I've been to see a ton of films for free in the last year and a half, like Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, I, Robot, Troy, Bewitched, Stealth, Bourne Supremacy, Kung Fu Hustle, Princess Diaries 2, Mean Girls, Cinderella Story, the Terminal... the list goes on... But there was a down side too... I had to edit reporters' stories, chase reporters for articles, liase with movie distributors who advertised with us, which was a huge hassle, make sure the agreed promotions went up on time and to the clients' liking, and still wake up in time for an 8am lecture the next day and a school day that often lasted till 6pm. It got so bad that at one point my friend calculated that I was doing the work of 4 people at one go... so I am sooo glad that I finished college.I completed my last semester in April and I had my graduation ceremony last month. I'm now working as a journalist for a publishing firm that publishes 11magazines about Asian business, financial and mobile market news and I've been working there for nearly a month now -_- There are late nights, but I still think it's better than college!

When I end school I thought that this day is the greatest day in my life... I was wrong :) because then i went to the University and I really want to go back in time and to study a little more in school ;) Yesterday I came to my school ... so many emotions... my first teachers :) So I think that school days are the most easy days in life of everyone...