xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lazzer2

Adsense Or Bidvertiser?

AdSense might be the most "reknown" network, because it's run by Google - The #1 Search Engine.BUT WITH "WORLD DOMINATION" comes GREAT DEMANDS, All my friends who has tried this have been banned because others clicked their ads intentionally (over and over again) to mess up for us. Therefore Google "must" ban you because it's SO OUR FAULT.Not only that , But they seem to ban people who haven't done anything wrong aswell. You can't always trust them. You've earned a lot chances are small that you'll just walk away with the money.BidVertiser - Haven't tried it yet, But atleast I hear there's a bigger "PayOut Success" than with AdSense.My choice would be BidVertiser, as no "Advertising Network" can be "lying", however Google are already at the top. No one can touch them.

AdSense might be the most "reknown" network, because it's run by Google - The #1 Search Engine.BUT WITH "WORLD DOMINATION" comes GREAT DEMANDS, All my friends who has tried this have been banned because others clicked their ads intentionally (over and over again) to mess up for us. Therefore Google "must" ban you because it's SO OUR FAULT.
Not only that , But they seem to ban people who haven't done anything wrong aswell. You can't always trust them. You've earned a lot chances are small that you'll just walk away with the money.

BidVertiser - Haven't tried it yet, But atleast I hear there's a bigger "PayOut Success" than with AdSense.

My choice would be BidVertiser, as no "Advertising Network" can be "lying", however Google are already at the top. No one can touch them.

Well you have the point there, however google is on the top and they are not using this monopoly status to false their customers because very soon they would fall out from this market. In case that they would exploit their monoploly. However I think that they are never using their monopoly status to exploit it that is I cannot remmber any case when they would in fact exploit it. So in the end I think that Google is the best. However they should make some check and not ban user but rather don't count multiple clicks from the same IP address. As far as I can remmebmber they don't allow more then 2 clicks from same IP even though it is a bit illogical as then they disallow schools faculties and many such organizations that use same IP for many users.

Also I would like to point out that it is important that you notice also others writing on the BidVertiser. As people are not satisfied and even more their site is not updated on regular bases. So how can you thrust such company.

IN the end Google rules.