xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tislam

Noob Says Hello!

Hello,Congratulations on your first post. Please read all of the rules so that you have a hassle free experience here :)Your posts need to improve pronto. They are a bit on the spammish side. Please improve the quality of your posts. You see, hosting depends on the quality of your posts.Hope you have a great time here. Maybe you should write more about your self, maybe the comics you like, your hobbies and such. Have fun :XD:

Welcome to Xisto and pretty much enjoy your stay here, and as velma mention make sure to check out the Xisto Read Me since it pretty much answers all your questions who what to expect to do here in the forums. So enjoy your posting, hosting and everything else Xisto related and see you in the forums.

Hello tislam (Shuvo) Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. The hosting here is very reliable and the forum members are friendly and helpful. You will enjoy your participation at Trap 17 I am certain. Others have already reminded you about reading necessities. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all you need to know about Trap 17. See you around the boards. :XD: