xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kvarnerexpress

Top Music Videos top music videos

What are top music videos which have impressed you? Which is that music video, what you remember all your life? Best of the best's? My list is here: 1. " Dancing In the Street" by David Bovie & Mick Jagger - Grand old dudes kicks *bottom*...great combination of style and attitude2. "Weapon of Choice" by Bootsy Collins - Great Cristoher Walken flying around...and dancing...this is too much... - This slot we have all those great Michael Jackson "videos"- which are more like movies...Great stuff 5. "Can't Touch This" by AC Hammer - All I remember is those chick's in the background...

My list is the next:1. Bomfunk MC?s ? Super ElectricVideo devoted electric boogie (breakdance). You can see MC and DJ who are in some cool electro style, btw MC is breakdancing in the clip like other b-boys. But the coolest one are electro waves which rock people the spot.2. Fatboy Slim ? Ya MamaThe funniest video ever. People got audio cassette by post with this song & when they push Play bottom they suddenly began shake their bodies ultra quick?3. Bomfunk MC?s ? FreestylerThe dreadlocks boy with pult which control human vibrations walk around underground station and play with people moves, especially with breakers one.

The first video that I ever remember seeing was for the song "fish heads" I don't remember the name of who did the song, only that the kid who sent people into the corn field from the twilight zone was part of it.My favorite videos ever- Learn to Fly- Foo Fighters, Coffee & TV - Blur, The one with the muppets from Weezer, and Anything with Mike Patton in it, especially if he's wearing a suit ;) (Faith No More's A Small Victory, Ashes to Ashes, and Last Cup of Sorrow)

omg right thur by chingy uncencerd !! WHOA!!!!! everybody got booty lol even ludacris lol

217677[/snapback]

on deejay.it can you see liveTV and some snaps of videoclips

beautifull site exept it italian language