xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hackers

Blitzbasic....

Hello, I am looking for people who can program in BlitzPlus or who are good programmers that think they could do it. I was wandering if some one wanted to help me on this game I am making it is called Admin-Z... I also was wandering if someone would like to help program the website I need it in PHP the way it will work is that once they beat the mission they go on to the website signup and the can enter the code they got from that mission to download the next mission. I also need it to keep track of what agents have beat what level and when they beat a new level a new part of a forum comes up that is only usable by those who have beat that level or are on that level...If you want an example of what BlitzPlus can do... 

I can help you with the games, but I don't think I've ever used php except for this one script for password protection I used at this one time in this one place in this one page creator =P. I have a lot of experience with basic programming, so you can ask me. - andrew.3.1415@gmail.com. Email me there if you got a question - P.S. I have barely used Blitz Basic at all but I can tell you what strategy in programming to use for what you're trying to accomplish.