xisto Community
Tmoyana

Help With Night Life

hello every body i've only just joined and was woundering if any of you could help me with nighlife. My problem is that when i put in th disc it make the sound when you are about to install something but hen the sound stops and nothing happens. if read all the thing like the setup.exe file but there isn't one so please help me it's really hacking me offthanks

hello every body i've only just joined and was woundering if any of you could help me with nighlife. My problem is that when i put in th disc it make the sound when you are about to install something but hen the sound stops and nothing happens. if read all the thing like the setup.exe file but there isn't one so please help me it's really hacking me offthanks

Umm... I'm not exactly understanding the situation but here's what I can suggest:

1.) Make sure your AutoPlay is on.
2.) You can Explore the CD through My Computer and running setup.exe or the AutoRun manually.
3.) Make sure your CD isn't messed up (scratches, cracks, etc.).

Make sure also that you have The Sims 2 you can not install The Sims 2: Nightlife if you dont have The Sims 2 because The Sims 2: Nightlife is just an Expansion Pack. It expands The Sims 2's basic feature such as new Downtown District, the ability to have cars, the ability to experience more things about dating, and such more things about Nightlife. Make sure also that you both The Sims 2 and The Sims 2: Nightlife are original. Original CD's are the best rather than pirated CD's. Original CD's can have a beneficial support from their retailers and Fake CD's can have also a beneficial support but it's not may be guaranteed because it's a pirated CD. Or if it's not it, check your CD/DVD Rom if it is fixed. I also remember when I was to install my The Sims 2, my CD rom doesn't detect a problem neither no errors at all. I uninstall my game and I tried it to install to my DVD rom, it detects such problems / errors that like stop my game from installing it. So take care of your CD's because you don't know it's already wrecked!

Best Wishes,
Amiel