xisto Community
Vigorous

Don't Have Time To Code Your Website?

I found this php and mysql engine and its so easy to set up. You transfer the files to Xisto (only like 5mgs) then you change evertying how you want. You can also get lots of skins and different plugins. I highly recoomend this to anyone who is old or new to website designing..

http://www.e107.org/

I made a site on this too here it is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

*edit its .org sry bout that*

I think that will be a good means of saving time with web designing and coding. For people like me who have lots of things to do with limited amount of time, this is the ultimate. But still, that doesnt mean that I wont continue my manual web coding and designing. 2 methods means ultimate speed and flexibility too.

ya i mean its not that complex but i think the final result is good

It looks interesting, but how long did it take you to install and configure it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

takes about 10 mins to configure it but to pick scheme, make forums, edit crap, add banners, that takes about an hour or two.

It looks very interesting and might be worth my time looking into it. But how does it compare to lets say php-nuke which is what im currently trying to setup? I have helped run nuke sites in the past and find them to be really rich in features and mods, and fairly easy to setup. What do you guys reccomend as the best database management system...like phpnuke, postnuke, etc. ;)

never tried phpnuke.. hmm i will read about it*edit* just looked at some sample sites.. it looks pretyt much the same e107 has diff themese and plugins just like php-nukeOnly thing i can say is php-nuke has alot better looking forumsBut e107 is very very easy to set up and confggure