xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

People Who Don't Punish Their Children are bad parents

It is true parents who don't manage their children misbehavior are bad parents but in today laws everyone is afraid of possibly hitting their child as it can be reported as child abuse. Well form where I'm from ministering spankings is actually quite acceptable by teachers and parents regardless of how much pain the child may be in and the children seem to grow up decent. But in all cases children mimic their parents, if the parents aren't good role models then the children will mimic that then cycle of bad role models will continue till the world has no hope!

I thinkt hat has a major part of the way people dicipline their kids now in days. Evewryone is so afraid that if they touch their kids someones going to call cps on them and make things worst.

It sucks because sometimes you might have to elevate the dicipline and maybe spank the kids bottom, but I think what needs to happen is things like this need to happen inside your home.

There are some parents ive seen walking around at the mall who need to have cps called on them. Im chilling at the food court, lady comes out of a toys store and naturally as a kid if you didnt get what you wanted you throw a fit. and he boy did exactly that, and sure enough,
she spanked him right htere in front of the store then some lady out of noowehre comes up and starts telling here im calling cps on you, for hitting her kid like that in public.

That parents resposne, was someithing close to Biach go ahead and try it and Ill smack them too if they try any thing. And Il smack you right now too.

It was funny at the time, because I wasnt thinkiong of anythng else ..

But it happens