xisto Community
habbopixelz

Mobile Phone Service, Pre-paid, Or A Plan? What Do You Think Is Better?

Which Is Better:  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ive never been able to afford a plan

so ive always had a pre paid mobile phone

tell me do you think pre-paid is better then the plans or do you think the opposite

PERSONALLY I HATE PRE-PAID!!! :XD:

Notice from jlhaslip:
Editted Title and Description

I use pre paid plan too. As it is everyone understand that a plan means that you have to spend more whether you make your calls or not.I kinda prefer pre paid though cos you get what you pay in that one while you just have to pay a static amount for a plan.

Pre-paid with Virgin Mobile SUCKS DON'T DO IT! Verizon pre-paid is better than thier plans and T-mobile is problematic but okthe best out of the three in my opinion ( the least amount of issues with ) Verizon if you want your money's worth. VirginMobile SUCKS donkey nuts in the hot dessert sun!

Edited by illroy (see edit history)

I dont knw abt rest of the world , the pre-paid is always cheaper than a post paid plan. i get too many offers such as free sms pack and free calls after 11p.m,and the dirt cheap rates out here its mobile alwys :XD: and landlines are costlier. i still dont understand this equation.