xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
seez

What Are Some Daring Things That You Do? Sledding down rocks, etc.

I myself am a daredevil in some ways.... I like to skateboard down long stairways and down huge slides at playgrounds. I also like to sled down jagged rocks when winter comes around, jump off the highest lifeguard stands at beaches, and do double backflips on trampolines. :XD: I also like to climb tall trees and hang off the branches, and jump off the highest stuff that I can. I also like to make homemade grenades and blow up hay and stuff. :) It's alot of fun. I was wondering if everyone does the same thing, or am I just stupid. Please post some daring things you do so I can see if I'm really stupid or normal. :D Thanks!

Edited by seez (see edit history)

hm, interesting topic. Well I guess some daring things I do is rock climb, paintball, ATC rid, wakeboard, and kneeboard. Other than that I can't really think of anything else. I used to go roaming around in dry rain pipes, but I think that's about the most daring things i've done.

Race Motorcycles, breath from a can of air 100 ft under water with sharks...I have a gf does that count?

I like to go up to children and beat them up. Thats my anti-drug. No, what i do for fun is basically some what same and different from you. I basically go hang out with my friends. When i do go hang out with my friends i go and vandalize. This includes braking windows and or spray painting. When i do spray paint i usually just end up writing "Communism Lives" all over walls. When not doing that we like to get in touch and with our creative side and try to do some funny acting for videos. The most daring thing that ive done is go to the mall and stand up to cholos. By "cholos" i mean hispanic gangsters of course. What gives me the most thrills is playing D&D with my buddies.

Re: Daring ThingsWhat Are Some Daring Things That You Do?I don't really do much daring stuff, but there's this massive tree that broke over the deep section of the creek near my house and I like to climb up so I'm above the water and look down or dangle or w/e. And I like to climb up on roofs and go to the edge.-reply by Limeblack

Well..................does being a dog breeder count as daring???? It sure seems to be, I am a target of those lunitic animal rights idiots, I get death threats, by mail and on my answering machine, friends of mine have been mailed white powder, been shot at, run off the road, had people tresspass on their property, and even set their kennel buildings on fire. (yes, with the dogs in them, now ain't those animal rights freaks first class nut jobs?) So I get all the daring I need just making my living. Ya'll can keep the sky diving, and all that jazz!