xisto Community
Zentron

My Drawings Page Be gentle...

cool. that burning village drawin' is awesome. keeps dah ups dah goods dah works.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks, it was my first ever real watercolour piece, it came out better than I thought it would... it's still not what I would call fine art, but it's allright.

Right, new drawing, and a new wallpaper of Mira Nova(of course).

http://zentron.deviantart.com/art/Mira-Nova-07-13306226

And in a few days or so, 3 drawings of Raven and 8 of Starfire later in the week, both characters are from the animated TV series the Teen Titans(in case you didn't already know who they were!).

Hope you like!?

Ja na

That's very impressive. It's a striking image and looks very professional. I've always been a fan of that sort of 3d image, all the more so because I have almost no artistic talent myself. I always end up having to content myself with admiring people like you who are able to produce these things. Out of sheer curiosity, which program did you use to create it? It seems to have generated some very nice lighting effects, the way you can see the reflections on some parts of the picture add a lot of depth to it.

Out of sheer curiosity, which program did you use to create it? It seems to have generated some very nice lighting effects, the way you can see the reflections on some parts of the picture add a lot of depth to it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thankfs for you words. I actually did it in Photoshop 6 and the shape was done in Cinema 4D(the demo's here: https://www.maxon.net/en/), it took a heck of a long time(1am-4:35am), some backtracking here and there, but I think it was worth it in the end!!

Again thanks for commenting, now here's to the next one!

Zentron

Hello! I just saw your drawings at the site you posted, and I think your art is really pretty! Keep on drawing those pics!

(I really like that 3d looking one... that's yours right? ;);;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for commenting, I will keep on drawing, it's what I do. (and yes, it is mine :P I signed it at the bottom)

This is my re-design work on the character Diane from the 80's animated series, Dungeons & Dragons. I am creating a fan comic based on this series and am creating it in the 80's Manga style.

One small word of caution, the first of the designs shows bare breasts.

Why thank you gotspooned. It's just a matter of time when you'll be able read the comic/Manga too. Now if I could just find a free-host for my comic/Manga's website, one as pleasing and generous as Xisto is! :P