xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moolkye

Long Time Since I Accessed My Site

How do I know if it is still up, and how can I get to the email that i set up through it? I had a game I registered for under an email address i created with my Xisto account, now I need to get to it, and I can not. This is of dire importance, what can I do?dbdb.trap17.comThanks!

Well judging by your member level youre not hosted, otherwise, as im sure you know, it would be like mine and say "hosted" so i would guess at no, its gone!

Perhaps if you earned enough credits to reapply for your hosting... and if they accepted another application from you, and that your original subdomain name isn't taken you may be able to set up that email again. And then of course, you'd have to create the email address again using the same informations as before - if it would let you do this again. Though this is all just in theory. I have no idea if it would be able to work that way or not. Hopefully someone around here can be a little more helpful than I :XD:Though if you were needing a specific email that you once had, I don't think your emails would be in there, since the account isn't active... but if you were just looking to send yourself an 'oops, I forgot my password, can you send my details again' kind of email that would have to go to that email address you first signed up with it you might be in luck. Otherwise, I don't think there is much that you can do.I confused even myself with this post. Hopefully you were able to make some form of sense out of the above statement.