xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
seez

The Endless Forest The best game Ive ever played

I have found the best game EVER. It's called The Endless Forest, or TEF, or the Forest. Its an MMORPG!! (Massively multiplayer online role playing game. You make an account and chat with other people from around the world. Like RS except WAYYYYYY better!) First let me tell you that there are not that many people who play it so everyone knows eachother kind of, and on the game's website forum everyone talks to eachother and says like "oh, i saw u in the game!", and its a really welcoming and close-knit community, and you can talk to the actual main person who created the game! His name is Michael and hes really nice and kind of famous, and I'm one of the people who gave him the idea of putting a waterfall in the game! If you give him a suggestion, there's always a good chance he'll add it to the game!! And the game has AMAZING GRAPHICS for a 50 megabite game (you have to download but its a small file so who cares? and it only takes 2 minutes max)! The graphics are 3D and petals float everywhere (there are seasons too, like winter, fall, etc.!) And ur character actually has a detailed face and the ground is detailed and so is everything else. NOW TO THE ACTUAL GAME. You play as a deer!!! You register an account, then you download the game. (Download Phase Three Beta Testing. you start out as a fawn!) Your character has a golden, strange, shining symbol floating above its head to indentify you, as your account name doesnt show. you start out as a fawn, and grow into a majestic stag with cool antlers!!! (after a month of playing as a fawn). You enter into a forest that is ENDLESS!!! No, seriously- it's endless. I went for 1 and a half hours in one direction and couldn't reach the end of the forest. It reduplicates. So you run around and walk and see other deer from around the forest, and there are lots of forest landmarks like a HUGE TREE and HUGE ROCKS, ruins, and a pond and river and mini-waterfall and statues and things like that. With other people you can: play tag, follow them, chase them, communicate, dance with them, and cast spells on them (Like turn them into frogs or squirrels)!!! You can also swim in the mini-river and pond. When you swim you turn into a tiny frog!!! (All in 3D of course!!) And you can eat from the ground, eat from trees, drink water from the river/pond, and worship (lol). and there are actions like rub against tree, sit down, lie down, rear onto hindlegs/buck, jump, and a LOT MORE. You can't chat with the other people. BUT!!!!! You use deer actions to communicate!!! Like you can do a deer roar and stuff if you want people to know you're there or if you want to have a roaring contest or if you're annoyed at someone (lol). The deer roar is like "MMMMLLLLYYYYUUUUAAAAHHHHHH" It's HILARIOUS AND FUN. And you can *BLEEP* ur head like you're confused, shake your head yes, shake your head no, paw the ground to say "I want this" or "follow me", or something. You can do a sweeping bow to show respect, thanks, farewells or greetings to someone. And there's more. If you're angry at sum1 you can lower your head like your about to charge, and of course you can rear up and/or roar. You can do them at the same time too!! Half the fun of the game is getting your point across to other people. It doesn't even take that long. The people on the game are smart, nice, helpful and considerate. Plus you can carry flowers on your head!! You can CAST SPELLS ON PEOPLE. Like you can turn people into stuff, give people new fur patterns (instead of just plain brown), give them new faces (masks), give them new antlers, and turn them into creatures like frogs, birds or squirrels and others too. The only thing is you cant cast spells on yourself but its totally easy to get someone to cast them on you so it's no big deal. There are kind of mini-rituals to cast spells. BUT ALL THIS SPELL CASTING IS ONLY TEMPORARY. But when you're a fawn it doesn't last as long as when you're a stag. When you're a stag it lasts a WHILE. You can take it off by taking a dive in the pond, or you can let it just wear off if you're too lazy. :XD: You don't have dumb levels or quests in the game. You just run and see what happens!! There are no goals to achieve and it's totally STRESS FREE, like you don't have to worry about being called a noob (like in RS), you don't have to worry about low levels, or anything. 'cause they don't exist!! It's just FUN. And NOT repetitive AT ALL. and the game's simplicty but complexity is the most perfect balance I've ever seen in a game. The game never exits you. You always stay in and you don't get booted and you usually don't lose connection, because the game can also be used as a screensaver!! Or you can launch it as an application- it has an icon. When lots of people are on, you can have a dance party sumwhere because the deer can dance, or you can have a pool party at the pond, or you can play tag, hide and seek, marco polo (with roaring) and/or man hunt, or you can have a spell-casting party, or anything else. There are seasons, so in our winter it's snowy in the Forest!!! And it rains too and leaves and petals and things can fall, and its really cool. You can fight kind of, like you can buck at people and roar at them and lower your head and charge at them, plus you can shove your head at them and shake it and jump on/over/at them, so it's sorta like fighting. Then they get intimidated and they run away!! I'm trying to advertise the game to get more people on it, 'cause it's just a really fantastic game. It has something for everyone and I highly reccomend you play.

Edited by seez (see edit history)

I have found the best game EVER. It's called The Endless Forest, or TEF, or the Forest. Its an MMORPG!! (Massively multiplayer online role playing game. You make an account and chat with other people from around the world. Like RS except WAYYYYYY better!)
First let me tell you that there are not that many people who play it so everyone knows eachother kind of, and on the game's website forum everyone talks to eachother and says like "oh, i saw u in the game!", and its a really welcoming and close-knit community, and you can talk to the actual main person who created the game! His name is Michael and hes really nice and kind of famous, and I'm one of the people who gave him the idea of putting a waterfall in the game! If you give him a suggestion, there's always a good chance he'll add it to the game!!

And the game has AMAZING GRAPHICS for a 50 megabite game (you have to download but its a small file so who cares? and it only takes 2 minutes max)! The graphics are 3D and petals float everywhere (there are seasons too, like winter, fall, etc.!) And ur character actually has a detailed face and the ground is detailed and so is everything else.

NOW TO THE ACTUAL GAME. You play as a deer!!! You register an account, then you download the game. (Download Phase Three Beta Testing. you start out as a fawn!) Your character has a golden, strange, shining symbol floating above its head to indentify you, as your account name doesnt show. you start out as a fawn, and grow into a majestic stag with cool antlers!!! (after a month of playing as a fawn).

You enter into a forest that is ENDLESS!!! No, seriously- it's endless. I went for 1 and a half hours in one direction and couldn't reach the end of the forest. It reduplicates. So you run around and walk and see other deer from around the forest, and there are lots of forest landmarks like a HUGE TREE and HUGE ROCKS, ruins, and a pond and river and mini-waterfall and statues and things like that. With other people you can: play tag, follow them, chase them, communicate, dance with them, and cast spells on them (Like turn them into frogs or squirrels)!!! You can also swim in the mini-river and pond. When you swim you turn into a tiny frog!!! (All in 3D of course!!) And you can eat from the ground, eat from trees, drink water from the river/pond, and worship (lol). and there are actions like rub against tree, sit down, lie down, rear onto hindlegs/buck, jump, and a LOT MORE.

You can't chat with the other people. BUT!!!!! You use deer actions to communicate!!! Like you can do a deer roar and stuff if you want people to know you're there or if you want to have a roaring contest or if you're annoyed at someone (lol). The deer roar is like "MMMMLLLLYYYYUUUUAAAAHHHHHH" It's HILARIOUS AND FUN. And you can *BLEEP* ur head like you're confused, shake your head yes, shake your head no, paw the ground to say "I want this" or "follow me", or something. You can do a sweeping bow to show respect, thanks, farewells or greetings to someone. And there's more. If you're angry at sum1 you can lower your head like your about to charge, and of course you can rear up and/or roar. You can do them at the same time too!! Half the fun of the game is getting your point across to other people. It doesn't even take that long. The people on the game are smart, nice, helpful and considerate. Plus you can carry flowers on your head!!

You can CAST SPELLS ON PEOPLE. Like you can turn people into stuff, give people new fur patterns (instead of just plain brown), give them new faces (masks), give them new antlers, and turn them into creatures like frogs, birds or squirrels and others too. The only thing is you cant cast spells on yourself but its totally easy to get someone to cast them on you so it's no big deal. There are kind of mini-rituals to cast spells.

BUT ALL THIS SPELL CASTING IS ONLY TEMPORARY. But when you're a fawn it doesn't last as long as when you're a stag. When you're a stag it lasts a WHILE. You can take it off by taking a dive in the pond, or you can let it just wear off if you're too lazy. :)

You don't have dumb levels or quests in the game. You just run and see what happens!! There are no goals to achieve and it's totally STRESS FREE, like you don't have to worry about being called a noob (like in RS), you don't have to worry about low levels, or anything. 'cause they don't exist!! It's just FUN. And NOT repetitive AT ALL. and the game's simplicty but complexity is the most perfect balance I've ever seen in a game.

The game never exits you. You always stay in and you don't get booted and you usually don't lose connection, because the game can also be used as a screensaver!! Or you can launch it as an application- it has an icon.

When lots of people are on, you can have a dance party sumwhere because the deer can dance, or you can have a pool party at the pond, or you can play tag, hide and seek, marco polo (with roaring) and/or man hunt, or you can have a spell-casting party, or anything else.

There are seasons, so in our winter it's snowy in the Forest!!! And it rains too and leaves and petals and things can fall, and its really cool.

You can fight kind of, like you can buck at people and roar at them and lower your head and charge at them, plus you can shove your head at them and shake it and jump on/over/at them, so it's sorta like fighting. Then they get intimidated and they run away!!

I'm trying to advertise the game to get more people on it, 'cause it's just a really fantastic game. It has something for everyone and I highly reccomend you play.

Hey Seez I read this post and I played a lot of mmorpg and they are really the same basically. So I decided to give this a try it seems in your description a nice calm game to enjoy.

I have found the best game EVER. It's called The Endless Forest, or TEF, or the Forest. Its an MMORPG!! (Massively multiplayer online role playing game. You make an account and chat with other people from around the world. Like RS except WAYYYYYY better!)
First let me tell you that there are not that many people who play it so everyone knows eachother kind of, and on the game's website forum everyone talks to eachother and says like "oh, i saw u in the game!", and its a really welcoming and close-knit community, and you can talk to the actual main person who created the game! His name is Michael and hes really nice and kind of famous, and I'm one of the people who gave him the idea of putting a waterfall in the game! If you give him a suggestion, there's always a good chance he'll add it to the game!!

And the game has AMAZING GRAPHICS for a 50 megabite game (you have to download but its a small file so who cares? and it only takes 2 minutes max)! The graphics are 3D and petals float everywhere (there are seasons too, like winter, fall, etc.!) And ur character actually has a detailed face and the ground is detailed and so is everything else.

NOW TO THE ACTUAL GAME. You play as a deer!!! You register an account, then you download the game. (Download Phase Three Beta Testing. you start out as a fawn!) Your character has a golden, strange, shining symbol floating above its head to indentify you, as your account name doesnt show. you start out as a fawn, and grow into a majestic stag with cool antlers!!! (after a month of playing as a fawn).

You enter into a forest that is ENDLESS!!! No, seriously- it's endless. I went for 1 and a half hours in one direction and couldn't reach the end of the forest. It reduplicates. So you run around and walk and see other deer from around the forest, and there are lots of forest landmarks like a HUGE TREE and HUGE ROCKS, ruins, and a pond and river and mini-waterfall and statues and things like that. With other people you can: play tag, follow them, chase them, communicate, dance with them, and cast spells on them (Like turn them into frogs or squirrels)!!! You can also swim in the mini-river and pond. When you swim you turn into a tiny frog!!! (All in 3D of course!!) And you can eat from the ground, eat from trees, drink water from the river/pond, and worship (lol). and there are actions like rub against tree, sit down, lie down, rear onto hindlegs/buck, jump, and a LOT MORE.

You can't chat with the other people. BUT!!!!! You use deer actions to communicate!!! Like you can do a deer roar and stuff if you want people to know you're there or if you want to have a roaring contest or if you're annoyed at someone (lol). The deer roar is like "MMMMLLLLYYYYUUUUAAAAHHHHHH" It's HILARIOUS AND FUN. And you can *BLEEP* ur head like you're confused, shake your head yes, shake your head no, paw the ground to say "I want this" or "follow me", or something. You can do a sweeping bow to show respect, thanks, farewells or greetings to someone. And there's more. If you're angry at sum1 you can lower your head like your about to charge, and of course you can rear up and/or roar. You can do them at the same time too!! Half the fun of the game is getting your point across to other people. It doesn't even take that long. The people on the game are smart, nice, helpful and considerate. Plus you can carry flowers on your head!!

You can CAST SPELLS ON PEOPLE. Like you can turn people into stuff, give people new fur patterns (instead of just plain brown), give them new faces (masks), give them new antlers, and turn them into creatures like frogs, birds or squirrels and others too. The only thing is you cant cast spells on yourself but its totally easy to get someone to cast them on you so it's no big deal. There are kind of mini-rituals to cast spells.

BUT ALL THIS SPELL CASTING IS ONLY TEMPORARY. But when you're a fawn it doesn't last as long as when you're a stag. When you're a stag it lasts a WHILE. You can take it off by taking a dive in the pond, or you can let it just wear off if you're too lazy.

You don't have dumb levels or quests in the game. You just run and see what happens!! There are no goals to achieve and it's totally STRESS FREE, like you don't have to worry about being called a noob (like in RS), you don't have to worry about low levels, or anything. 'cause they don't exist!! It's just FUN. And NOT repetitive AT ALL. and the game's simplicty but complexity is the most perfect balance I've ever seen in a game.

The game never exits you. You always stay in and you don't get booted and you usually don't lose connection, because the game can also be used as a screensaver!! Or you can launch it as an application- it has an icon.

When lots of people are on, you can have a dance party sumwhere because the deer can dance, or you can have a pool party at the pond, or you can play tag, hide and seek, marco polo (with roaring) and/or man hunt, or you can have a spell-casting party, or anything else.

There are seasons, so in our winter it's snowy in the Forest!!! And it rains too and leaves and petals and things can fall, and its really cool.

You can fight kind of, like you can buck at people and roar at them and lower your head and charge at them, plus you can shove your head at them and shake it and jump on/over/at them, so it's sorta like fighting. Then they get intimidated and they run away!!

I'm trying to advertise the game to get more people on it, 'cause it's just a really fantastic game. It has something for everyone and I highly reccomend you play.

How do you find each other if the map is endless?
The game is really realistic. XDDDDDDDDDDD