xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

Check The Storage Size Of Your Gmail And Picasa Web Albums Storage Space

Now you can check the amount of Storage you are using for your GMail and Picasa Web Album accounts. Visit this page, you must be logged in view this page. This give you the details of the amount of storage utilised and free space available. If you run out of space either in Gmail or Picasa Web Album, you can purchase extra storage space and the newly bought space will be shared by the GMail and Picasa accounts. If you need you can purchase extra space here,

The rates are,

6 GB ($20.00 per year) 25 GB ($75.00 per year) 100 GB ($250.00 per year) 250 GB ($500.00 per year)

ooh, very cool. It's pretty nice to see the storage you are using all in one place; however, you can also see the space used at the bottom of the page in gmail, probably in picassa as well.

will checking the amoument of space is very nice but i dont think i will be needing to bay for moor space soon my acoun on gmail have over that 6 GB of space now with file size lime of 25 MB and it keep geting beger every day i even have alot of backups to my web site at my email adress and yet i'm still using 0.5% of total starge i think that gmail on the 1/1/2009 will be moor than 15 GB of space and so i dont realy think that alot of users will bay for moor starg the only thing that gmail falls in is the massenger it is bad realy bad so i think google need tray new evlotion on the google talk also with video clips like meta cafee then every one will just use google only from the web sevice everything else will be trashed :)