xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OmArEmAd

Download Accelerator Plus

last time ago, i use DAP as my download manager..then i switch to IDM...then, for now, i always use minDM from IE7pro, so i dont need any download manager anymore.,)

Download accelerator is my best. Actually when i didnt have any good internet connection i tried all types of softwares to make my internet and downlaod speed up tp the mark. I made various changes in the settings and downloaded alot of stuff. But for the download purpose the best software i have ever found is DAp. it shows the speed also and heartbeat graph of the speed also.

I adore it! I have the premium version and it really is very quick. I can download files of 1 GB within half and hour. That's very fast for me, considering that it usually takes up to 20 mins for me to download a file that is 100mb large.

I used to use it a year back or so, But I don't anymore because it has a few problems with it. It doesn't give me the best download speeds as other software has. The so called "Resume Supported" thing never seemed to work for me. It often froze alot when having more than 4-5 connections to ne site. I still haven't found a download manager that works for me though. But from this topic I have a few in mind to try.