xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chewy123

Website Wont Load.

When I try to get to my website, TwoMoons, it wont load and I get this "error lander" page.
I dont know whats going on with my website and was wandering if its something to do with the servers. Currently, Im using both Firefox and Internet Explorer to get to the internet, when one place doesnt work, the other browser usually does. Not with this though. Im afraid that I will lose access to the CP (cant get to that either) if I lose all my hosting points trying to get it working properly. Help me out here please.

well it works fine for me, i can see the holding page there, the title being "Welcome to your hosting Account"

To get your pages there you need to first upload them, if you need help with that then just ask and you'll get a hand!

I can also access cpanel, of course i cant login to yours but to access it you need to go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and login there with your hosting username/password. From there you can manage your site and such.

upload a web page/file with the filename "index" and whatever extension, eg HTML if its a HTML file. You should then see that page by going to your website.

When uploading your website make sure you load the in yourpublic_html folder, because thats how your website can be viewed by the public. Anywhere else and only you can see it since your logged into your cpanel.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

No you would upload your files in two ways

1. Login into your cpanel

2. Click on File Manager

3. Click folder Icon next to public_html

Posted Image

4. Then Click the Upload file link and upload from there

the other method is through FTP software in which you just click on the public_html folder and then drag your files from there.