xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kuberan_swe

Gtalk Messenger For Mobile using Gtalk IM on your JAVA phone

Gtalk on Mobile

Gtalk has become the most common Instant Messaging Client on earth no though its so simple yet powerful.

Gtalk IM solution is hosted onto a Jabber Server. So there are already lots of Jabber clients for mobile to connect to the IM Server.

But still now there are lots of Mobile jabber Clients specific for a Gtalk IM.

You can download a copy of a Mobile GTalk from this location

http://www.hostj2me.com/wmluser/qube/

You can use this URL even in your mobile phone to download the application using your WAP browser.

So hereafter, you can always stay connected with your friends on Gtalk from your mobile with GPRS.

Gtalk on Mobile

Gtalk has become the most common Instant Messaging Client on earth no though its so simple yet powerful.

Gtalk IM solution is hosted onto a Jabber Server. So there are already lots of Jabber clients for mobile to connect to the IM Server.

But still now there are lots of Mobile jabber Clients specific for a Gtalk IM.

You can download a copy of a Mobile GTalk from this location

http://www.hostj2me.com/wmluser/qube/

You can use this URL even in your mobile phone to download the application using your WAP browser.

So hereafter, you can always stay connected with your friends on Gtalk from your mobile with GPRS.

HEY kuberan , will this software work in my 6600,, i have tried many gtalk mesenger but the prob is its not compatible with 6600. any other software which u can point out which i can use in my phone , jus like gtalk.

Yes you can use this software defnitely in your Nokia 6600. It is only a JAVA application. it will work. The only problem with Nokia 6600 is that its Java version is CLDC 1.0 which does not support float data type. whereas lots of java applications are CLDC 1.1 applications which is a very big drawback for lots of Nokia 6600 users which was a namazing nokia phone once upon a time inspite of its bad sound quality and similar other factors.