xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
siefwbas

Googletv?

Looking at this topic http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?shogle++Television that's the last I heard about it. I think it may take a while before they get into television because this idea was brought up last year. The closest they have gotten to television is having videos on YouTube and that's still on the internet. There have been many hoax's about betas for Google TV but this article I found talks about their plan for iTV. I am not sure how legit this is but it looks pretty interesting. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Heck google could own a few tv stations if they wanted to with how much there stock is worth, however, TV is a hard gig to get into especially if you don't get the sponsors and stuff. I could see google on MSNBC or G4 for tech talk or something thats about it.

When someone does one thing they relatively do it right but if they do a lot of things then they can degrade in quality.

You do have a point, to an extent. When talking about a large corporation with so much money, they don't spread them selves out - instead they would build on to it. So none of the other services/products would be affected... you would have a new team working on a new project coordinating with other experienced divisions to bring the team goal in the project.