xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chewy123

Hey There!

Im chewy...not litterally though. :P I like to post on forums and talk to people. I love anime/manga and spend hours drawing. Im not really chewy so dont ask. I like to be funny when the time is right. And I plan to have a good time here at Xisto and host my own website. So yeah. Some people may know me as Crunchy from other forums.

Welcome to Xisto and let me introduce you to a good friend of mine Xisto Readme. She will tell you everything you need to know about this great community, its hosting and the rest of the xisto family. So enjoy your time here including your posting and hosting and see YOU!! in the forums :P.

It is very long, that is true! Its advised to read it because in most cases if a new user asks a question thats answered in the readme the general response is a link to the readme, just understand the main points of the forum and such and if you have a question related to credits or something then check the readme first and then ask on the forums. Other than that have a great time here, ive been here for a good while and its the only website i regularly visit really, the forum is great and so are the people and of curse the hosting!Just remember to post quality and not quantity to get yourself the credits for hosting, and remember to have a glance around to make sure your topic doesnt already exist, its a pain when you write a great topic then realise someone else beat you to it!

Im chewy...not litterally though. :P I like to post on forums and talk to people. I love anime/manga and spend hours drawing. Im not really chewy so dont ask. I like to be funny when the time is right. And I plan to have a good time here at Xisto and host my own website. So yeah. Some people may know me as Crunchy from other forums.

Well hey hi, Im Dungeon Master, I obviously play D&D. I draw and do some really funny comics and i detest anime. In other forums I am known as frisby002003. The forums that im speaking of course are the [adultswim] forums.

Hello chewyi123Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Where are you? Been off line a few so others have already filled you in on things around here. Hope you get your hosting soon and look forward to seeing your site. See you around the boards. :P