xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
snoopy

How Do I Make Cash i need help

ok i use fuzion cash and i didnt do nothing but refer pepole thats the only way i know how to use fuzion cash. i need help on directions on how to do the serveys like evreytime i do a 20$ servey i dont get the cash on my acc i think im doing something wrong do i need to use a client or something if so can anybody give me a link to download it or if im just doing this wrong can anybody just give me directions plz and ty.

Im not in on the "make money sites" scene s ive never heard of this website but are you sure youre not just being conned? It could be a fake site or something just ripping you off, i would talk to the admins at that site first as they know more.

Hey guys,

I run a GPT help site where I show users paying GPT sites, tips, reviews, and anything else I can think of to throw up on MrGPT.com.

To help you out, I recommend you first look at my proof of payment and then gpt sites.
Also, if you'd like gpt reviews, you can try http://gptreview.blogspot.de/.

I hope I was able to help you out!