xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mudanoman

Social Network Pays Users 100% Ad Revenue Flixya.com has a lot of potential

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share a new website (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/) that gives 100% of its ad revenue back to its members.

Flixya allows you to monetize your videos, photos, and blogs. You can even grab videos from youtube and make money from it.

Have fun and best of luck making money.

Best

here is a dude that is making $1000+ a month -- with proof screenshot
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/+_

You can even grab videos from youtube and make money from it.

Something tells me that when you get caught doing that, they won't be over-inclined to pay you, or, on the owner of the videos behalf, sue you. :XD:

This actually sounds pretty profitable. I suppose grabbing youtube videos could be dangerous depending on the actual video itself. For example, if you where a popular user of the site who had a bunch of videos that where taken on cellphones and have been circlign around the web for ages then I don't really see potential for a lawsuit. However, if it where music videos you where taking, and making a fair amount of money you could attract enough negative attention to get yourself in trouble.

Thanks for sharing! I like social networking websites, and being able to make money is a good bonus. If I join it, I'll write a review about it.

This is a pretty amazing concept. I haven't tried it out but find it cool that a site would give 100% of the revenue to the user. I remember reading something about Youtube contributing some revenue to the people.....but 100% is amazing. I'll be checking it out. Thanks.

let me try out this one as it looks new to me as i have been n these scams for a really really long time and i hope this will work as this is new ways different from others no paid to click, paid to read and paid to promote

This is a pretty amazing concept. I haven't tried it out but find it cool that a site would give 100% of the revenue to the user. I remember reading something about Youtube contributing some revenue to the people.....but 100% is amazing. I'll be checking it out. Thanks.

Notice from rvalkass:

Anything you copy needs to be put in QUOTE tags. Please look at the list of BBCodes and read the readme.

This seems really interesting.. I just signed up for an account. I will upload some stuff to the site later and see how well it works. I will let all of you know how it goes! if anyone else has any experiences, whether they be positive or negative, please be as kind as to letting us know how it went!

I have noticed that many members of Xisto think that this in fact is google site but it is not it is in fact only using google adsens to earn that is if I understood correctly its members are registering google adsens accounts to earn money from their profiles which in fact is not that bad idea as there are many people who are using ad sens however I wouldnt suggest that you click on your adsens links because this will in fact get you banned from the adsens community and so much of your profits.