xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Imtay22

Hairspray Hit or Miss?

Did anyone see that new movie? I thought it was okay, funny in some parts, but not the best of the year. Tracy's best friend was Amanda Bynes, a girl who played on a old Nick! show. The John Travolta playing the mom was a laugh :P and thats the best part. I also liked Corny Collins, He had a cool voice! He was played by James Madesen.

It didn't look very good to me, although I never saw it. I'm kinda disappointed the way that John Travolta is doing a bunch of kids/non-action movies now. He was much better with his character in Pulp Fiction and other such things in my opinion.

I'd say it was ok. I couldn't help but find myself smilling at so many parts of it. John Travolta as a fat woman was just plain mad! There were many spells during the film where I was bored stiff though and just wanted them to get on with it.Not bad, one to get in the gf's good books I'd say.