xisto Community
psp-playstation

will u help me ???

when i get my web-site (if i ever get it) it will be all about the PSP handheld, the one that is going to beat the DS of nintendo,i have created a web site once before, and, err... i had 0 visiters in 5 months, so i just hope u will help me more this time....

i actually submitted my new site, but i had problems with google, the best one :P;)

On average, it takes about six months for your site to get into Google's index, which means it won't be crawled by them at all until that time.

Have patience. Try submitting links to your site to various services, in 'critique' or 'review' sections of forums, etc. Just don't SPAM it anywhere.

On average, it takes about six months for your site to get into Google's index

6 month :P i already had my website on google before dns was updated ;)
pffff i happy that it's not anymore in google......

Uh, I don't think so. The entry may have been listed in Google, ie. your site's URL, but not it's title or any information about it whatsoever - because it hadn't been crawled yet.

Ya funny thing about my site (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/) will it was on google but no info or anything (about #3 or 4), then my website got "hack" (well my friend found out my password and deleted everything I had and put up a page saying he hacked me, but I had a backup so...) and it was #1 when you searched for "thenameless". Then after I put the site back up in a few days, the site was no where to be found on google, wierd lolAnd good thing for google I was able to use its cached thing to get the html of some of the pages i didnt have backed up. It was a life saver lol