xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DeM0nFiRe

Problem With My Hosting [resolved] Cpanel not working

Hello, I seem to be having a problem with my Cpanel. Try as I might, I just cannot get the cpanel to load. I keep getting a page not found error. I'm using the same thing I've been using to access it, sitename.trap17.com/cpanel.

I'm having problems with mine too tonight. The site wasn't loading up at all earlier.Could we please get some additional posting credits for the downtime which has caused some lost time for me today.Thanks for your help,std

past day or two i have noticed various sites fluxating with downtimes. Its almost like it is having rolling brown outs internally.

OpaQue, stop trying to make our server better!! :PI believe the new clustering structure of our servers are causing nameservers to drop for a bit--this leads to not connecting to your hosting account.Rest assure that your hosting accounts are all intact. There was a brief server down which lasted only few minutes. But is wasn't the server issue but just the nameservers.Server is back online and please refrain a topic like this by waiting few minutes. This topic only hurts Xisto.