xisto Community
OmArEmAd

Internet Explorer 7 The Greates Browser ive ever seen

I quited IE7 (too many crashes) and changed to Firefox (thank god).I think firefox is much faster, safer and it has a lot of very usefull add-ons you can install with it.My firefox has only crashed once in four months and believe me when I say I abuse it (usually I have about 3 open windows with five or six tabs each).I just love Firefox...And... did someone mention that is open source???Let?s firefox Bill Gates off...

The only reason IE is still around is because M$ packs the browser with all OS Releases, forcing it down our throats. They even force some of their website to only be viewed or activated with IE browser (MSN Gaming doesn't work with Firefox.). Its sad to see such a capable company abuse their resources and create this browser. They have more than enough experience with programing to come up with great softwares. The heart of the problem lies in their public relations. They still see internet users as these simplistic, simple minded people who just surf aimlessly. They really need to take 3-4 years of hardcore research on what the people want, not what they want for us. The only upside of IE is the lighting fast load up times when you start up the browser(only because IE is integrated into explorer).

yes, this internet bowser (Windows Internet Explorer) has many improvements, such as tab browsing, add-on manager, multi home pages, new options dialog box and ....basically many websites developed and designed base on Windows Internet Explorer

Lol. That topic was always going to get everyone worked up :)

I prefer Opera and Firefox greatly, but as mahirharoon noted IE7 is a massive improvement on the sheer uselessness of IE6. Maybe a little less usable, but without the weekly patches required to try and keep IE6 secure at the height of the troubles. IE6 was a browser that should never have got out of beta in the state it was in.

Once there's greater acceptance of CSS standards (and not the buggy implementation that MS seem to want to pass off) then I'll switch to Opera fulltime, but until then Firefox is my usual browser.