xisto Community
OmArEmAd

Messenger Plus! Live A Great Tool For MSN Messenger B)

Messenger Plus! Live

Its a great tool for msn messengers...

It can let you sig in with more than an email at once...

and it also let you make an auto message ( when someone writes to you a message it answers him automatically )...

you can also make a personalized status so it writes a personal message automatically and after a time you adjust it returns the status and removes the personal message automatically...

And Soooooooo Many Other Great Features

Download From Here:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Notice from Plenoptic:
Edited link to directly download from the source site.
Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)

Pretty useful, haha fun when I sign on multiple e-mails. It's also nice to change the color and font of your display name, multicolored text and making (or finding) sound effects to send directly through the conversation! Most of my friends use it, including me! Highly recommended if you use MSN/Windows Live messenger often!

There's always the possibility of using DISCOVERY LIVE :XD:
Good addon, if you're not interested in "all the extra addons".

I like it ! But i'm using Plus now.

http://live.msgdiscovery.com/

:) Have fun! Has cool features, the best must be "!say *Fake Some Text Here*" which will make it perfectly mask it as the one you're talking to (it looks like he / she is saying what you type in the fake text)

There's a DECENT similar addon for Plus, called uSay.

There's always the possibility of using DISCOVERY LIVE :XD:Good addon, if you're not interested in "all the extra addons".

I like it ! But i'm using Plus now.

http://live.msgdiscovery.com/

:) Have fun! Has cool features, the best must be "!say *Fake Some Text Here*" which will make it perfectly mask it as the one you're talking to (it looks like he / she is saying what you type in the fake text)

There's a DECENT similar addon for Plus, called uSay.

I know that addon and i'm having it too and i was also having the addon of the Messenger Plus (The Usay) but it was just writing the other's name not the font but i think that the thing you said about !say isn't it because i'm using !imitate not !say....

So I do not know
Edited by OmArEmAd (see edit history)

Although it is cool with the colors, boldness, extra stuff, auto message .e.t.c.
These will NOT work or show on the official Windows Live Messenger. So if you had your name in bold, on Windows Live Messenger it would show

[b]your name in bold[/b]

So unless all/most of your contacts have Messenger Plus, it is useless since the Windows Live Messenger people will not see the different screen name effects (color, boldness e.t.c.), custom away message, custom away icon and other stuff.

Just a word of advice. I've used both.

i have used this addon since i can rember. then i download a script and it installed a virus on my computer. when this happened i had to reinstall windows xp. this script was THE REMOTE CONTROL scrip. it sucks i would never use this if i was you. i u have it get rid of it NOW. but apart from that the addon it great. it doesn't take them long to make the new addon for a new messengerGO MESSENGER PLUSS:XD::):):D:D:):(:D

Thanks for the dowload, sounds great. Im downloading it now.

then i download a script and it installed a virus on my computer. when this happened i had to reinstall windows xp.

I hate when that happens. I reinstall windows every 6 months or so to speed up my computer. Bloody windows :XD:

I did not know about this until my friend told me about it. He wanted me to download it so I could test one his and my other friend's Bot Scripts. Also, what kind of scripting knowledge is needed to make Plus! Scripts anyway? :P I will probably end up keeping it because of all of the features it comes with that are not available in regular mode. :D