xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dontmaimyourself

Fave artist/band/album/whatever.

Linkin Park! Even though ive heard that they are crap live - but I dont care, I dont go on what other people say anyway. Muse are ok, in answer to the first post, although I wont be buying their album. They probably have more actual talent than linkin park, but hey :P

?_?ANY band that was in Kill Bill is cool, except maybe The RZA.Muse, White Stripes, Van Halen (Learning Eruption, Talk on msn if you me to play), Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, etc...I also love Piano guys, like Nobuo Uemnatsu, Michael Nyman, And "PianoSquall". ( http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ )Enjoy.For Eruption - the_low_down19@hotmail.com

Holy Toledo Batman, I must be getting old. Not really into the whole new scene, but Prince was my favourite since "When Doves Cry", and he's still going (somewhat) strong. Very versatile and, different from the latest band "The One-Day Flies" or whatever, has the ultimate staying power.For me it was never an issue, but I'd still like to flip off the Whacko Jacko fans that thought he was bigger than Prince. Hide in your dinky cellars, you cockroaches!

my favorite band is static-x. hit them up at https://www.facebook.com/staticx :lol: they're a rock band-i guess my favorite album would be metallica's black album... seems like no matter how many times i've listened to it (owned it since it came out) i just never get tired of it! lolas for favorite artist... uhhm does the prodigy count? :P

as for favorite artist... uhhm does the prodigy count?  :P

of course why wouldnt they count, everyone counts I'm not bothered who it is everyones allowed an opinion and evertones opinion shuld be valued, and if anyone says they dont count cos they dont like them shuld just go away and find another crapper forum. :P