xisto Community
tdktank59

Upgrading My Stereo 2003 Infiniti G20

So yeah im planing on upgrading it because im getting tired of having to patch my ipod in with a tapedeck or fm transmitterIm planing on replacing the deck, possible the speakers and most likely adding at least a amp maybe two? lolIm looking at most spending around 500 bucks with installationi belive what is in the car is stock system bose stero system but im not sureill at least replace the deck and the others to follow after it i dont know what im looking for at any part just that i want my ipod to patch directly into it and have full controll of the ipod via the deck.if i need to clarify any of the above post so and i will do so

Hi!Hooking up your iPod or iPhone to the car's audio system via an FM transmitter, cassette adapter, or an auxillary input jack is the cheapest way to mate the two, but if you want to get rid of separate power and audio cables and interfaces, and want to have a car stereo that supports the iPod out-of-the-box, you might want to look at an Alpine iDA-X305 or a Pioneer AVIC-U310BT. The Alpine iDA-X305 is a plain and simple digital audio playback system that can play MP3s and WMA formatted files, but it does not have a CD player. You can hook up an iPod cable to browse the iPod directly. The Pioneer AVIC-U310BT is a whole lot more and unless you are planning to go over budget on just the main unit, you ought to look elsewhere. The AVIC-U310BT is a sat nav and CD player that can hook up to your iPod or iPhone and provides a large display with touch screen. It's the whole works and Pioneer didn't hold back on its offerings with this unit.