xisto Community

I have tried a lot of different places like this and well i still am using them however I am gona give you guys a chance also I am just seeing which forums I can get the domain name first but you guys look so much more active.Oh by the way hi my name is daniel and I am 14 years old.

Welcome to Xisto, Daniel! You should be able to get hosting and a free domain pretty quickly here, just earn yourself enough credits from making good quality posts. Make sure to check the readme and rules first, and then go out and enjoy yourself in the forums :P

Everyone is very helpful and generally friendly, so feel free to post your ideas, thoughts or anything else that comes to mind.

Hello Denial,To get a hosting domain is one of the main reason why people come hear. But with in one or at most two day your mind will be change. people of Xisto.com is very helpful. and they discuss about many topic that is the wonderful thing i believe. I earn 26.32 credits. I can easily host a domain but now my main purpose is not hosting a domain my purpose is to share what i know and get what i don't know. Hope you enjoy./Have a nice day.

Welcome to the Trap! I'm glad you decided to give us a chance, though you'll soon realize that this is the best provider for free webhosting. Unlike most of the other post-to-host forums, Trap uses a credit system, so you could conceivably earn enough credits in a few weeks to keep your site active for over a year!
As his modship, rvalkass, said the credit system awards you based on quality not quantity, so putting a little time and effort into your posts gives you a better chance at getting that domain. Spam and plagiarism are not tolerated, so try to be original. There are a lot of different subjects with a variety of subforums in each where your posts are counted towards your credits.

We're a pretty friendly community, so if you've got any questions and can't find the answer in the Readme, feel free to ask. The moderating team and most of the other members should be able to help you find what you need. Hope to see you around!

Hey hey, welcome to Xisto.com the best place for some fine hosting and posting anywhere on the net. I was about to point you to the Xisto Read me file, but tiki beat me to it :P. Well I guess all I have to say is follow the rules of the forum and you will have a good time here on Xisto and other Xisto network websites.

Hello DanielL Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Looks like you have been officially greeted by several others beside me. Tell us a little more about yourself, like hobbies, location, likes and dislikes. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. See you around the boards. :P